MPE - Management Professional examinations
MODE OF ADMINISTRATION OF THE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION FORMS FOR ADMISSION OF NEW MEMBERS TO THE INSTITUTE.
- The applicant or aspiring member will pay the form fee of N1,500 into any of the following Bank Accounts:
First Bank Plc – 24342010006455,
Guaranty Trust Bank -1091404110.
- The applicant will approach any NIM office or a Tuition Centre of his/her choice with evidence (i.e teller) of payment and collect the application forms along with other information necessary for him/her to complete the forms properly e.g. Syllabus, exemption criteria, etc.
- The applicant will take the forms away to complete and return directly to the Institute or through the tuition centres. A clean copy of the evidence of payment of the form fee must be attached to the forms. Forms submitted without this evidence will not be processed.
- Those who wish to register with the tuition centres for lecture will then be free to do so.
- The forms will be examined and assessed for exemptions eligibility and each applicant will be informed of the outcome of his/her application.
- Those who need to do only the management case analysis/special project will be required to submit a proposal for discussion/amendment and subsequent approval. They will then be given six months within which to write and submit their project for assessment, defense or presentation at an appropriate forum.
- Those who need to write the examination will do so in May or November of each year. Being a professional examination candidates can prepare for the examination on their own. But they must register for the examination through the Institute or through a Tuition Centre of their choice.
- Those who pass the examination would be so informed and would have satisfied the necessary requirement for admission to membership of the relevant grade. A copy of this letter will then be forwarded to Membership Directorate for further processing.
- Successful candidates will be required to make relevant payments to confirm their admission.
Such payments will include:
At the end of this process, the applicant would have satisfied the sufficient requirement for confirmation at the applicable grade.
- The Institute will then write to inform the applicant of the date for the Induction ceremony where the membership certificates are given out.
MPE Tuition Centres
Acrobat Reader Version 4.0 and above.
Memebership Application form.
Download Membership Application Form, fill and send with the evidence of payment of application fee of N1,500 (One thousand naira only).
Management Professional Examination (MPE) Exemption Form.
Download Exemption from stages / subjects of MPE.
Management Professional Examination (MPE) Course Modules.
Download MPE Course Modules.
Management Professional Examination Form
Download Management Professional Examination.