1. FELLOW - F.N.I.M.
A candidate for consideration for Fellowship shall:
- Be a person of eminent achievement in the practice of management as evidenced by his/her achievement of a prominent and/or by outstanding contributions to management knowledge.
- Has been a full member of the Institute for a minimum period of five years.
- Be up-to-date in the payment of his/her annual membership subscription and Management House Development Levy.
- Be involved in the activities of the Institute at the National or Branch Level, including attendance at meetings, Annual National Management Conference or Annual General Meeting, service on Committees and Council, and service as Guest Lecturers or facilitators. Election to this grade is by Council of the Institute on the recommendation of the Board of Fellows. Members in this grade are entitled to use the initials F.N.I.M. after their names.
2. MEMBER - M. N. I.M.
An applicant must not be less than 30 years of age. In addition he/she must satisfy one of the following conditions:
- A minimum of 4 years in Management position after election as an Associate Member.
- He must have 15 years management or specialist experience from reputable appropriate qualification as stipulated in the Associate Membership grade.
- Must be a Head of Department or its equivalent in the Public Sector, for a minimum period of 8 years and should have an appropriate educational background from reputable schools as stipulated in the Associate Membership grade Membership in this grade are entitled to use the initials M.N.I.M
3. ASSOCIATE - A.M.N.I.M.
An applicant must not be less than 30 years of age.In addition, he must satify one of the following:
- Five (5) years post - election as a Graduate, provided he had continuously been employed as Functional Manager or Specilaist.
- He must possess a University degree or apporopriate professional qualification obtained from a recognised institution of higher learning, plus a minimum of three (3) years as a Functional Manager or Specilaist.
- He must possess NCE, NRN plus five (5) years experience as a Functional Manager or Specilaist
- A WASC or equivalent obtained not later than 1970 with 10 years experience as a Functional Manager or Specilaist.
- A qualification obtained from a recognised professional body, e.g. ACA, NIM Dip., AIPM e.t.c.
An applicant must possess a university degree or a professional qualification obtained from a recognised institution of higher learning.
NOTE: All new members are required to attend the membership induction programme to be organised by the Institute